Thursday 21 October 2010

Character and Prop Drafts

I have a small backlog of things to upload. So I'll start first with the rough drafts of characters, props and vehicles. I’m not entirely sure which decade I’m setting this in. So am going to try and copy midsummer murders. I don’t like midsummer murders at all but they do have a good technique of making their episodes hard to date, by using the English countryside, and a mix of classic cars. Hence my use of 50’s and 60’s vehicles. However I may use an Arriva Bus from the present day as it would be easier to animate in due to having side in facing seats in the pushchair and disabled area, then a cramped classic style bus. The bus driver is really an animated shadow behind glass and I still need to sit down and properly design the truck driver. I might go back and alter one or two very slightly, but otherwise all the others are set in stone. I’ll upload them in best in my next post.










No comments:

Post a Comment