Monday 8 November 2010

Character Designs (Almost Final)

These are the character designs that have been completed so far. I may slightly alter or tweek them, but there will be no drastic changes from these current models. I may largen the hump on the bears back, to make him more like a real bear and fatten him slightly. The blind old lady is pretty much set in stone. I need to practise the guide dog more as my drawings arn't completely consistent for him yet. I have two different designs for the clown as I was originally going to clone the same clown over and over for the scene when the clowns pursue the bear at the end. However I have come up with two designs, the first one is my favourite, but I like the other one two so I may use both. I seem to have misplaced the other one for the moment, but when I find it I will just update this post and add him on the end.







No comments:

Post a Comment