Thursday 20 January 2011

Shot 8 and 9 combined line test

Well this was two shots though when I put it into practice I thought having a zoomed shot 9 would spoil the movement. I have also changed it very slightly from the animatic where originally his arm was going to reach out and let out a little gasp. However this is pointless as he's about to do the same thing again pratically in shot 10 when he watches the circus truck go off into the distance. Slightly poor planning on my part, but I don't often see things like this until I start trying to animate it. Anyway I have changed it so he's running around confused in a circle like animals do when paniced instead.

I have an updated animatic to at the moment, but I will upload that after I've bought the liscenses of http://www.sounddogs.com to use the clips, luckily most sound effects I'm using with liscence to use in theatre etc only cost a couple of dollars each, so I'd recomend it to anyone whose stuck for ideas and can't afford a proffesional.

No comments:

Post a Comment